Quantifying and offsetting the costs associated with COVID-1910 & 11 June 2020
Our recession recovery support programme continued this week with our focus on Quantifying and offsetting the costs associated with COVID-19 and the innovative solutions our members have deployed to offset these costs.
We delved deeper into the following themes.
- Direct Costs (PPPE, sanitiser, signage etc.)
- Time Cost Implication (screening time and additional processes needed to manage COVID-19) and,
- Shutdown and startup costs
In our weekly discussions, we delved deeper into the following discussion points.
- The cost of PPE
- Costs of Increased screening time
- Increased absenteeism
- Costs of shutting down and reopening
- Sanitising due to infections