Clothing, Textiles and Footwear
From raw materials to retail, the clothing and textiles value chain is a global, dynamic industry.
The CTFL value chain, from retail stores to manufacturing, is one of the largest drivers of employment globally. The global fashion industry is estimated to be worth US$2.4 trillion, with the industry supporting an estimated 75 million garment workers worldwide and a total of 300 million people across the entire value chain.
What We Offer
Driven by a deep understanding of global growth drivers-agility, sustainability and omnichannel retailing, we offer our retail and CTFL manufacturing clients:
- Global and local sector intelligence
- Policy development and implementation
- Facilitation of manufacturing ecosystems where members benefit from collective knowledge and resource sharing to support agility, sustainability and cost competitiveness
- Development and support of scalable industrial development solutions
- Sourcing diversification strategy support
- Quick Response/ In-season trading strategy development and execution
- Programme management
A collection of insights within this sector area
Services offered within the CTFL Sector
We provide our core services within this sector